Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Black n Blue Bowl 2017 announced

if you care - you already know the big news, Rest In Pieces reunion! Rob Echeverria is back with Craig and Armand, and hopefully the shorts! My Rage may be my favorite NYHC record. I'm stoked. Check instagram for band updates and Rob E posting cool practice pics.


Get ready for my favorites - "My Rage", "Fools of the World", "Joe Ignorant", "Bitter Mind", and "Keep Your Distance". These are all classics that still stir me inside, getting me to scream and point in the car or the house alone. Obviously the crowd will go beserk for "Stark Raving Nude", "Chinese Fortune Cookie", and "Balls n All"!


Here is the complete roster:
Sunday, May 21 at Webster Hall, New York, NY. 
$35 in advance ($40) at the door, 1pm.

Gorilla Biscuits
Rest In Pieces
Token Entry
Terror
Indecision
Maximum Penalty
Fire & Ice
God's Hate
Vietnom
Line of Scrimmage
Brick By Brick
Break Away
Coldside
Mind Force


BNB Productions have a list of NY record stores. Get your tickets!


Break Away is a superb band who I listen to frequently. Such killer energy. Terror always destroys. And this is right after their new EP, The Walls Will Fall, comes out on Pure Noise (look for audio of Scott Vogel interview posted soon).  Obviously reunions of Token Entry and GB are exciting. But let's not overlook Indecision! Brooklyn gets repped hard here. Brick By Brick and Gods Hate will decimate; definitely two of my releases from last year for brutal metalcore. Fire & Ice, Vietnom, and Maximum Penalty may not play continually, but they all come to hit hard. Coldside is a dope band.  




No comments:

Post a Comment